This web site is offered to you (hereinafter referred to as "Client") conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the web site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices. The right to use the web site and any other product or service offered by IBC Insurance is personal to Client and is not transferable by assignment, sublicense, or any other method to any other person or entity.
- The information provided on the web site is provided to the Client for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security that may be referenced on the web site.
- Nothing on the web site should be construed as tax, legal, or investment advice from IBC Insurance.
- Nothing on the web site shall be considered a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell a security to any person in any jurisdiction where such offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction or where such offer or sale would subject IBC Insurance or its affiliates to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
- Although the information on the web site is believed to be reliable, IBC Insurance cannot guarantee the accuracy of such information, either expressly or implied.
- Client expressly agrees that use of the web site is at his or her sole risk. Neither IBC Insurance, its affiliates, nor any of their respective employees, agents, third-party content providers, or licensors warrants that use of the web site will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of the web site or as to the accuracy, reliability, or content of any information, service or merchandise provided through the web site.
- The web site is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction, or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
- The disclaimers of liability contained in this section apply to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. Client specifically acknowledges that IBC Insurance is not liable for the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of other third parties and that the risk of injury from the forgoing rests entirely with each Client.
- In no event will IBC Insurance or any person or entity involved in creating, producing, or distributing the web site be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the web site or out of the breach of any warranty. Client hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on the web site.
- IBC Insurance neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy of reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement on the web site, nor for any offensive, defamatory, or obscene posting made by anyone other than authorized IBC Insurance employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities. Under no circumstances will IBC Insurance be liable for any loss or damage caused by a Client’s reliance on information obtained through the content of the web site. It is the responsibility of each Client to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice, or other content available through the web site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice, or other content, including, but not limited to financial, health, or lifestyle information, opinion, advice, or other content.
- IBC Insurance does not endorse, warrant, or guarantee any product or service offered by a third party through the web site and will not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between Client and third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, Client should use his or her best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
- Client specifically acknowledges that in no event will IBC Insurance, its affiliates, or any of their respective employees or agents be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of (i) the use by such Client of any browsers owned or operated by any party and/ or (ii) the downloading of any software owned or operated by any third party in connection with the service.
Client agrees to indemnify and hold IBC Insurance its employees, its officers and its agents harmless from and against all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from Client’s use of the web site or from Client’s violation of this agreement or any third party’s rights including but not limited to copyright, property, and privacy rights. This indemnification and hold harmless obligation will survive this agreement and Client use of the web site.
Copyright and Limitations on Use
The information available through this web site is the property of IBC Insurance or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other applicable laws, treaties, and conventions. All rights reserved. Information received through the web site may be displayed, reformatted, and printed for Client’s personal, non-commercial use only. Client agrees not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate the information received through the web site to anyone, including but not limited to others in the same company or organization, without the express prior written consent of IBC Insurance
Personal data provided by each Client to IBC Insurance would be used only in connection with services provided on the web site and will not be given to others. While IBC Insurance will seek to require third-party content providers and other parties to adhere to IBC Insurance privacy policies, IBC Insurance does not bear any responsibility for any actions or policies of such third parties.
Electronic mail sent through the Internet is not secure and could be intercepted by a third party. For your protection, avoid sending identifying information, such as account, Social Security or card numbers via email. Further, do not send time-sensitive, action-oriented messages, such as transaction orders, fund transfer instructions, or check stop payments, as it is our policy not to accept such items electronically.
Policy Amendments and Notifications
© 2010 IBC Insurance Agency. All Rights Reserved
IBC Insurance is a registered broker-dealer, member NASD and SIPC.
NOT FDIC insured. NOT guaranteed by any U.S. Government agency.
NOT guaranteed by, deposits of, or obligations of IBC Bank. May Lose Value.