IBC Debit Card
The Card that acts like a check.
The IBC Debit Card is both your ATM card and a way to pay by check-without your checkbook! Use your card at any IBC ATM and at over 30 million Visa® locations worldwide. The IBC Debit Card offers you:
- No waiting for check approval
- No bulky checkbook to carry
- No need for an additional ATM card - Get cash instantly at any Visa© or Plus ATM location
- Certain restrictions may apply
IBC ATM Card
Fast, Easy, Convenient.
Your IBC ATM Card brings even more convenience to your banking. Use it at any of IBC's ATM's for withdrawals, account inquiries, and transfers.
IBC ATM's accept Pulse, Plus, Discover/Novus, Cirrus, American Express©, Visa© and MasterCard© cards.
For more information, please contact your nearest IBC representative or visit the nearest IBC branch.
Report LOST or STOLEN ATM/Debit Cards
Click here to report a LOST or STOLEN card
If your card is LOST or STOLEN, please call one of the following Visa toll free numbers depending on the type of debit card:
||TOLL FREE NUMBER
||Direct from Mexico
Outside of Mexico
ATM/Debit Card Safety Tips
- Please sign your card upon receipt.
- Destroy your old card when it expires or when your new card becomes effective.
- Memorize your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Do NOT write it on the back of your card or keep it with you. Never give your PIN to anyone.
- Always observe your surroundings before conducting an ATM transaction. If you see anyone or anything that appears to be suspicious, leave the area at once.
- If an ATM is obstructed from view or poorly lit, go to another ATM.
- Take a companion along when using an ATM—especially at night.
- Minimize time spent at the ATM by having your card out and ready to use.
- When using a drive-up ATM, keep your engine running, the doors locked, and the windows up at all times while waiting in line.
- Remember to pick up your ATM receipts before leaving the ATM.
- Check your receipts against your monthly statement to guard against ATM fraud.