IBC Bank offers Commercial Checking to business clients. This type of checking account is ideal for companies with a high volume of monthly transactions.
Business Commercial Checking OverviewChecking Process Header
Easy to Get Started
Opening deposit of only $100
No Service Charge if the Investable Balance is Adequate to Cover the Cost of Servicing the Account (See Account Requirements and Service Fees Below)
Stay Organized With Images of Cleared Checks With FREE Imaged eStatements
Easy Access to Working Capital With IBC's Available Business Line of Credit
Account Requirements and Service Fees:
- Service charge is based on the average investable balance, an earnings credit and the account activity volume. No service charge if the investable balance is sufficient to cover the cost of services provided.
- The average investable balance is calculated using the average ledger balance less uncollected funds less the reserve requirement and a premium assessment factor
- Items drawn against uncollected funds will be subject to an interest charge at the maximum legal rate permissible by law
- A $13.50 account maintenance fee
- $0.20 per debit posted; $0.50 per credit posted
- $0.10 per item deposited that is drawn on IBC Bank or Commerce Bank; $0.15 per item deposited that is drawn on another bank
- Cash Handling Fees - $0.08 per $100 deposited
- Postage fee based on number of enclosures
- The earnings credit is based on the bank's interest rate index
- Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (UIGEA) of 2006 - The UIGEA, signed into law in 2006, prohibits any person engaged in the business of betting or wagering (as defined in the Act) from knowingly accepting payments in connection with the participation of another person in unlawful internet gambling. The Dept of Treasury and the Federal Reserve Board have issued a joint final rule, Regulation GG, to implement this Act. As defined in Regulation GG, Unlawful Internet Gambling means to "place, receive or otherwise knowingly transmit a bet or wager by any means which involves the use, at least in part, of the internet where such bet or wager is unlawful under any applicable Federal or State law in the State or Tribal lands in which the bet or wager is initiated, received or otherwise made". As a commercial customer of IBC/Commerce Bank, these restricted transactions are prohibited from being processed through your account or banking relationship with us. If you do engage in an internet gambling business and open a new account with us, we will ask that you provide evidence of your legal capacity to do so.
FREE IBC Voice
Bank from home or anywhere you want, anytime you want. Check your balance, make transfers or order checks.
IBC Bank Online with Bill Pay
Bank from home or anywhere you want, anytime you want. Check your balance, make transfers or order checks, and see your check images. Pay bills fast and easy.
Access to the most comprehensive PC-based corporate cash management system. Review account balance, review history, produce interim bank statements, transfer funds, initiate wire transfers and verify check clearing/deposits. Password protected.
IBC Bank Visa Business Debit Card
Use your IBC Bank Visa Business Debit Card to pay for products and services, or to withdraw cash from your account at any IBC Bank ATM and at over 30 million Visa locations worldwide.