IBC Bank ATM Card - Fast, Easy, and Convenient
- Card that can be used at any of IBC Bank's ATMs for withdrawals, account inquiries, and transfers. IBC Bank ATMs accept Plus, Discover/Novus, Cirrus, Visa and MasterCard© cards.
For more information, please contact your nearest IBC Bank representative or visit the nearest IBC Bank branch.
ATM/Debit Card Safety Tips
- Sign your card upon receipt
- Destroy old card when it expires or when a new card becomes effective
- Memorize your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Do not write it on the back of your card or keep it with you. Never give your PIN to anyone.
- Always observe your surroundings before conducting an ATM transaction. If you see anyone or anything that appears to be suspicious, leave the area at once.
- If an ATM is poorly lit, go to another ATM
- Take a companion along when using an ATM at night
- Minimize time spent at the ATM by having your card out and ready to use
- When using a drive-up ATM, keep your engine running, the doors locked, and the windows up at all times while waiting in line
- Remember to pick up your ATM receipts before leaving the ATM
- Compare your receipts with your monthly statements to protect yourself from ATM fraud