IBC Bank Credit CardsOur credit cards offer features to meet a variety of financial needs. Take a look at what each card has to offer and decide which one is right for you. Each credit card also offers benefits designed to make your personal life easier including purchase protection, extended warranty, car rental discounts and more. Complete program details including restrictions, limitations and exclusions will be provided when you become a cardmember.
Personal IBC Credit Cards OverviewChecking Process Header
IBC Bank Credit Cards Offer Benefits Designed for You
Free access to your FICO Credit Score anytime and anywhere, online/mobile account access, and fraud protection
Quick & Easy Online Access
Allows you to activate your credit card, make payments, transfer balances, request credit limit increases, view statements, and more
Earn Rewards on Your Purchases with the Complete RewardsSM Visa Card
- Earn 1% back on purchases1: redeem for cash back, gift cards, travel or merchandise
- Bigger rewards: Choose to redeem your rewards into your checking or savings account for a higher value of 1.5% back1
- You have 5 years from when rewards are awarded to use them before they expire
- Earn enough rewards to redeem for a $25 statement credit when you make a purchase in the first 3 billing cycles1
- Receive a low introductory APR on purchases
1 See the Rewards Terms and Conditions in the Summary of Credit Terms, provided at the time of application, for details. Your % back rewards are earned as points.
Get a Great Rate with the Platinum Edition Visa Card
- Receive a low introductory APR on balance transfers
- $25 statement credit when you make a purchase within the first 3 billing cycles2
2 You will earn a $25 statement credit after the first purchase is posted to the account within the first 3 billing cycles after the account is opened. Please allow 6-8 weeks after you qualify for the statement credit to be applied to your credit card account.
Establish or Improve Your Credit with the Secured Visa Card
- Request your own credit limit by providing a single deposit between $300 and $5,000 (multiples of $50) when you apply, subject to credit approval
- Enjoy the rewards of established or improved credit. You may be able to get your deposit back automatically in as little as 11 months when you maintain a good payment history with us, subject to credit approval.
- Plus, qualify for a credit limit increase without an additional deposit in as little as 7 months when you use your card and make regular, on-time bill payments, subject to credit approval
- Please see the summary of Credit Terms provided at the time of application for important information on rates, fees, costs, conditions and limitations
- You must pay your entire statement balance (including all promotional purchase and balance transfer balances) by the due date each month to avoid being charged interest on new purchases from the date those purchases are made, unless your new purchases are subject to a 0% interest rate
- Cards are issued by First Bankcard, a division of First National Bank of Omaha, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc. VISA AND VISA SIGNATURE are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association and used under license.
- FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries. Please note, new cardmembers will generally see their FICO Credit Score we use to manage your account, within 45 days of account opening.