IBC Bank Credit Cards
Find the PERFECT CARD for the way you use credit.
Apply for your perfect card today.
The benefits and features our credit cards offer you meet a wide variety of financial needs. Be sure to look at what each card offers and decide which one is perfect for you. Each credit card also offers benefits designed to make everyday life a little easier, like Roadside Assistance, Auto Rental Insurance and more.2
Personal IBC Credit Cards OverviewChecking Process Header
IBC Bank Credit Cards Offer Benefits Designed for You
Free access to your FICO® Score anytime and anywhere, Online and mobile account access, and Fraud protection - we monitor your account and alert you of any suspicious activity
Quick & Easy Online Access
Allows you to activate your credit card, make payments, transfer balances, request credit limit increases, view statements, and much more
Simply Earn Rewards on Your Purchases with the Maximum Rewards® Visa® Card
- EARN BIGGER REWARDS with UNLIMITED 1.5% BACK on purchases simply, everywhere you shop.1
- Redeem for cash back, gift cards, travel or merchandise.1
- Plus, you have 5 years from when rewards are awarded to use them before they expire.
Get a Great Rate with the Platinum Edition® Visa® Card
- Receive a low introductory APR on balance transfers.
Establish or Improve Your Credit with the Secured Visa® Card
- REQUEST YOUR OWN CREDIT LIMIT by providing a single deposit between $300 and $5,000 (multiples of $50) when you apply, subject to credit approval.
- ENJOY THE REWARDS OF ESTABLISHED OR IMPROVED CREDIT. You may be able to get your deposit back automatically in as little as 11 months when you maintain a good payment history with us, subject to credit approval.
- Plus, qualify for a credit limit increase without an additional deposit in as little as 7 months when you use your card and make regular, on-time bill payments, subject to credit approval.
2 Complete program details including restrictions, limitations and exclusions, will be provided when you become a cardmember.
- Please see the summary of Credit Terms provided at the time of application for important information on rates, fees, costs, conditions and limitations
- You must pay your entire statement balance (including all promotional purchase and balance transfer balances) by the due date each month to avoid being charged interest on new purchases from the date those purchases are made, unless your new purchases are subject to a 0% interest rate.
- Cards are issued by First Bankcard, a division of First National Bank of Omaha, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc. VISA® AND VISA SIGNATURE® are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association and used under license.
- FICO® is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries. Please note, new cardmembers will generally see their FICO® Credit Score we use to manage your account, within 45 days of account opening.