Check ‘N Save Plus (Money Market) Account IBC Bank offers international clients the Check ‘N Save (Money Market) Account, an interest bearing account with premium rates for those who maintain higher than average balances and have limited check writing needs.
International Check n Save Plus OverviewChecking Process Header
Minimum Opening Deposit of $100
Easy to get started by depositing a minimum of $100 in your account
No Service Charge if Required Balance is Maintained
Funds Earn Competitive Current Rates
Tiered variable rate of interest is updated frequently
Interest is Calculated Using the Investable Balance
Account Requirements and Service Fees:
- Maintain average collected balance of $5,000 or a minimum daily balance of $2,500 to avoid service charge
- Requires a daily collected balance of $2,500 to earn interest
- $10.95 service charge per month if minimum balance requirements are not met
- Transactions on Money Market Accounts are limited by law. Telephone, third party (checks, drafts & debit card transactions) and pre-authorized transfers are limited to six per month. Pre-authorized transfers include, but are not limited to, transfers processed through IBC Voice, IBC Link and IBC Bank Online. If transaction limits are exceeded on more than an occasional basis, the account type may be changed or account may be closed. Transactions made through Automatic Teller Machines (ATM) or in person over our teller window are unlimited.
- If third party checks written on Money Market account per statement cycle exceed 6, a $10 fee is assessed per check, regardless of the minimum daily balance and interest earned is forfeited
- Per debit charge is $0.25
- Postage fee based on number of enclosures
FREE IBC Voice
Bank from home or anywhere you want, anytime you want. Check your balance, make transfers or order checks.
FREE IBC Bank Online
Bank from home or anywhere you want, anytime you want. Check your balance, make transfers or order checks, and see your check images. Pay bills fast and easy.
IBC Bank ATM Card
Use at any IBC ATM to check your balance or make transfers.