Savings AccountIBC Bank offers international clients savings accounts and traditional low cost savings plans with competitive interest rates.
International Savings Account OverviewChecking Process Header
FREE for Account Holders Under 18
Start young and save money
Minimum Opening Deposit of $100
Easy to get started by depositing a minimum of $100 in your account
Direct Deposit Available
Savings Can be Used as Collateral for a Loan
Provides availability of funds for your unexpected needs
Interest is Calculated Using the Investable Balance
No Service Charge if Required Balance is Maintained
Account Requirements and Service Fees
- Interest is paid and compounded quarterly
- Transactions on Savings Accounts are limited by law
- Maintain average collected balance of $1,500 or a minimum daily balance of $500 to avoid service charge
- Requires a minimum daily balance of $500 to obtain the disclosed Annual Percentage Yield
- $5 service charge per month if minimum balance is not maintained
- Telephone, third party (checks, drafts & debit card transactions) and preauthorized transfers are limited to six (6) per month. Two free teller counter withdrawals per month; additional withdrawal is $1. Unlimited IBC Bank ATM transactions.
- Preauthorized transfers include, but are not limited to transfers processed through IBC Voice, IBC Bank Online or Overdraft Transfer Protection. If transaction limits are exceeded on more than an occasional basis, the account type may be changed or account may be closed.
FREE IBC Voice
Bank from home or anywhere you want, anytime you want. Check your balance, make transfers or order checks.
FREE IBC Bank Online
Bank from home or anywhere you want, anytime you want. Check your balance, make transfers or order checks, and see your check images. Pay bills fast and easy.
IBC Bank ATM Card
Use at any IBC Bank ATM for withdrawals, account inquiries, and transfers.