Traditional low-cost savings plan with competitive interest rates.
Personal Savings OverviewChecking Process Header
$100 Opening Deposit
Easy to get started by depositing a minimum of $100 in your account
Free for Account Holders Under 18 Years of Age
It's not too early to start saving
No Service Charge if Required Balance is Maintained
*See account requirements and service fees below
Availability of Funds
Savings provide availability of funds for unexpected needs
Convenience With Direct Deposit
Direct deposit makes it convenient for you to save money
*Account Requirements and Service Fees:
- Maintain a minimum daily balance of $500 or an average collected balance of $1,500 to avoid service charge
- Requires a daily balance of $500 to obtain the disclosed Annual Percentage Yield
- Interest rate is variable and interest is paid and compounded quarterly
- Transactions on savings accounts are limited by law
- $5 service charge per month if balance requirements are not met
- Telephone, third party (checks, drafts and debit card transactions) and pre-authorized transfers are limited to six per month. Two free teller counter withdrawals per month; additional withdrawal is $1. Unlimited IBC ATM transactions.
- Pre-authorized transfers include, but are not limited to transfers processed through IBC Voice, IBC Bank Online or Overdraft Transfer Protection. If transaction limits are exceeded on more than an occasional basis, the account type may be changed or the account may be closed.
Bank from anywhere and anytime. Check your balance and make transfers.
FREE IBC Voice
Bank from anywhere and anytime. Check your balance, make transfers or order checks.