Regular CheckingIBC Bank offers International clients Regular Checking, a basic checking account that gives you the option of not paying a service charge if required balance is maintained.
Regular Checking OverviewChecking Process Header
Minimum Opening Deposit $100
Easy to get started by depositing a minimum of $100 in your account
No Service Charge if Required Balance is Maintained
Account Requirements and Service Fees:
- Maintain average collected balance of $2,500 or a minimum daily balance of $850 to avoid service charge
- $9.95 service charge per month if minimum balance is not maintained
- Per debit charge is $0.21
- Postage fee based on number of enclosures
- Texas accounts, as allowed by law, an inactivity fee of $5 /month after 90 days without customer initiated transactions, such as deposits or withdrawals. Charged until account goes dormant.
FREE IBC Voice
Bank from home or anywhere you want, anytime you want. Check your balance, make transfers or order checks.
IBC Bank Online with Bill Pay
Bank from home or anywhere you want, anytime you want. Check your balance, make transfers or order checks, and see your check images. Pay bills fast and easy.
IBC Bank Visa Debit Card
Use your IBC Bank Visa Debit Card to pay for products and services, or to withdraw cash from your account at any IBC Bank ATM and at over 30 million Visa locations worldwide.