Regular CheckingA flexible checking account that provides easy access to your money and gives you the option of not paying a service charge if a required balance is maintained. Other benefits include unlimited check writing and FREE imaged statements.
Personal Regular Checking OverviewChecking Process Header
No Service Charge if Required Balance is Maintained
Allows you to perform various transactions at no additional cost
FREE IBC Bank Instant Issue Visa Debit Card at Account Opening
Flexibility to use at any IBC Bank ATM and at over 30 million Visa locations worldwide
* Account Requirements and Service Fees:
- Maintain average collected balance of $2,500 OR a minimum daily balance of $850 or more to avoid service charge
- $9.95 service charge per month if minimum balance is not maintained
- Per debit charge is $0.21
- Postage fee based on number of enclosures
- Texas accounts, as allowed by law, an inactivity fee of $5 /month after 90 days without customer initiated transactions, such as deposits or withdrawals. Charged until account goes dormant.
- Oklahoma accounts, as allowed by law, a dormant fee of $5 /month after 1 year without customer initiated transactions, such as deposits or withdrawals
Bank from anywhere and anytime with 24/7 access to My IBC Bank Online with Bill Pay. Check your balance, make transfers, order checks, see your check images and pay bills.
FREE IBC Voice
Bank from anywhere and anytime. Check your balance, make transfers, or order checks.
IBC Bank Instant Issue Visa Debit Card
Use at any IBC Bank ATM and at over 30 million Visa locations worldwide.