Check ‘N Save Plus (Money Market)IBC Bank offers International clients the Check ‘N Save Plus (Money Market) Account, an interest bearing account with premium rates for those who maintain higher than average balances and have limited check writing needs.
Check ‘N Save PlusChecking Process Header
Easy to Get Started
Opening deposit of only $100
Maximize Your Investments With IBC's Tiered Variable Rate of Interest
Interest is Calculated Using the Investable Balance
No Service Charge if Required Balance is Maintained
Account Requirements and Service Fees:
- Maintain average collected balance of $5,000 to avoid service charge
- Requires a minimum daily balance of $2,500 to earn interest. Interest is calculated using investable balance. The investable balance is calculated by using the average balance less uncollected funds, less reserve requirement and a premium assessment factor.
- A $10 service charge per month if minimum balance is not maintained
- Transactions on Money Market Accounts are limited by law. Telephone, third party (checks, drafts & debit card transactions) and preauthorized transfers are limited to six per month. Preauthorized transfers include, but are not limited to, transfers processed through IBC Voice, IBC Link and IBC Bank Online. If transaction limits are exceeded on more than an occasional basis, the account type may be changed or account may be closed. Transactions made through Automatic Teller Machines (ATM) or in person over our teller window are unlimited.
- If third party checks written on Money Market account per statement cycle exceed six, a $10 fee is assessed per check, regardless of the minimum daily balance and interest earned is forfeited
- $0.20 per debit posted; $0.50 per credit posted
- Postage fee based on number of enclosures
- $0.10 per item deposited that is drawn on IBC Bank/Commerce Bank; $0.15 per item deposited that is drawn on another bank
- Business Line of Credit available
FREE IBC Voice
Bank from home or anywhere you want, anytime you want. Check your balance, make transfers or order checks.
IBC Bank Online
Bank from home or anywhere you want, anytime you want. Check your balance, make transfers or order checks, and see your check images.
Access to the most comprehensive PC-based corporate cash management system. Review account balance, review history, produce interim bank statements, transfer funds, initiate wire transfers and verify check clearing/deposits. Password protected.
IBC Bank ATM Card
Fast, Easy, Convenient. Your IBC ATM Card brings even more convenience to your banking. Use it at any IBC Bank ATM for withdrawals, account inquiries, and transfers. IBC ATM's accept Pulse, Plus, Discover/Novus, Cirrus, American Express, Visa and MasterCard cards. For more information, please contact your nearest IBC representative or visit the nearest IBC Bank branch.