Interest - IBC Connection Checking IBC Bank offers International clients IBC Connection Interest-bearing Checking, combining a Negotiable Order of Withdrawal (N.O.W.) and a Money Market account to take advantage of bonus rates on CDs.
IBC Connection OverviewChecking Process Header
Minimum Opening Deposit $100
Easy to get started by depositing a minimum of $100 in your account
Maximize Your Investment
Competitive Money Market Rates
Maximize Your Return on Investment
Additional 10 basis points on CDs
Unlimited check writing on N.O.W. account
Interest is Calculated Using the Investable Balance
No Service Charge if Required Balance is Maintained
Account Requirements and Service Fees:
- Maintain average collected balance of $7,500 or minimum combined daily balance of $5,000 to avoid service charge
- $15 service charge per month if minimum balance requirements are not met
- N.O.W. account requires daily collected balance of $1,500 to earn interest
- Money Market account requires a daily collected balance of $5,000 to earn interest
- Debits are any and all withdrawals made from this account, except for bank associated fees and/or service charges
- Fees are based on the combined daily balance for the current statement cycle, and are charged to the Connection N.O.W. account
- Per debit charge is $0.25 (first 15 checks on Money Market Account)
- Postage fee based on number of enclosures
- Transactions on Money Market Accounts are limited by law. Telephone, third party (checks, drafts & debit card transactions) and preauthorized transfers are limited to six per month. Preauthorized transfers include, but are not limited to, transfers processed through IBC Voice, IBC Link and IBC Bank Online. If transaction limits are exceeded on more than an occasional basis, the account type may be changed or account may be closed. Transactions made through Automatic Teller Machines (ATM) or in person over our teller window are unlimited.
- If checks written on Money Market account per statement cycle exceed three, a $10 fee is assessed per check, regardless of minimum daily balance and interest is forfeited
- Oklahoma Accounts, as allowed by law, a dormant fee of $5/month after 1 year without customer initiated transactions, such as deposits or withdrawals
FREE IBC Voice
Bank from home or anywhere you want, anytime you want. Check your balance, make transfers or order checks.
FREE IBC Bank Online with Bill Pay
Bank from home or anywhere you want, anytime you want. Check your balance, make transfers or order checks, and see your check images. Pay bills fast and easy.