Check 'N Save Negotiable Order of Withdrawal (N.O.W.) AccountA competitive interest bearing account for those who maintain higher balances and have unlimited check writing needs.
Personal Check 'N Save (N.O.W.) Account OverviewChecking Process Header
$100 Opening Deposit
Easy to get started by depositing a minimum of $100 in your account
No Service Charge if Required Balance is Maintained
*See account requirements and service fees below
Maximize Your Investment
Earn interest when balance requirements are made
Variable Interest Rate
Funds earn competitive current rates with IBC Bank's interest rate
Interest is calculated using the collected balance
- Oklahoma accounts, as allowed by law, a dormant fee of $5 /month after 1 year without customer initiated transactions, such as deposits or withdrawals
* Account Requirements and Service Fees:
- Maintain average collected balance of $3,000 or more, or a minimum daily balance of $1,500 to avoid service charge
- Variable rate of interest. Requires a minimum daily balance of $1,500 to earn interest.
- Available only to sole proprietorships, non-profit organizations and certain other entities
- Not available to corporations, partnerships, LLCs or any other for-profit corporations
- Ownership of N.O.W. accounts is limited by Federal Regulation
- Interest is calculated using investable balance
- Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of non-cash items (e.g. checks)
- $10.95 service charge per month if balance requirements are not met
- Per debit charge is $0.25
- Postage fee based on number of enclosures
IBC Bank Instant Issue Visa Debit Card
Use at any IBC Bank ATM and at over 30 million Visa locations worldwide.
FREE IBC Voice
Bank from anywhere and anytime. Check your balance, make transfers or order checks.
FREE IBC Bank Online with Bill Pay
Bank from anywhere and anytime. Check your balance, make transfers, order checks, see your check images, and pay bills.