Check ‘N Save Plus (Money Market) An interest bearing account with premium rates for those who maintain higher than average balances and have limited check writing needs.
Check 'N Save Plus OverviewChecking Process Header
Minimum Opening Deposit $100
Easy to get started by depositing a minimum of $100 in your account
No Service Charge if Required Balance is Maintained
*See account requirements and service fees below
Funds Earn Competitive Interest Rates
Tiered variable rate of interests is updated frequently
Interest is calculated using the collected balance
* Account Requirements and Service Fees:
- Maintain an average collected balance of $5,000 or a minimum daily balance of $2,500 to avoid service charge
- Tiered variable rate of interest. Requires a minimum daily balance of $2,500 to earn interest.
- Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of non-cash items (e.g. checks)
- $10.95 service charge per month if balance requirements are not met
- Transactions on Money Market Accounts are limited by law. Telephone, third party (checks, drafts & debit card transactions) and pre-authorized transfers are limited to six per month. Pre-authorized transfers include, but are not limited to, transfers processed through IBC Voice, IBC Link and IBC Bank Online. If transaction limits are exceeded on more than an occasional basis, the account type may be changed or account may be closed. Transactions made through Automatic Teller Machines (ATM) or in person over our teller window are unlimited.
- If third party checks written on Money Market account per statement cycle exceed 6, a $10 fee is assessed per check, regardless of the minimum daily balance and your interest is forfeited
- Per debit charge is $0.25
- Postage fee based on number of enclosures
Bank from anywhere and anytime with 24/7 access to My IBC Bank Online. Check your balance, make transfers, order checks, and see your check images.
FREE IBC Voice
Bank from anywhere and anytime. Check your balance, make transfers or order checks.