IBC Connection combines a Negotiable Order of Withdrawal (N.O.W.) and Money Market account to take advantage of bonus rates on CDs. The N.O.W. account provides unlimited Bill Pay.
Personal IBC Connection OverviewChecking Process Header
$100 Opening Deposit
Easy to get started by depositing a minimum of $100 in your account
Maximize your return on investment with additional 10 basis points on CDs
Provides competitive Money Market rates
Unlimited Check Writing
Maximum convenience with unlimited check writing on N.O.W. account
Interest is calculated using the investable balance
Account Requirements and Service Fees:
- Maintain combined average daily balance of $7,500 or minimum combined daily balance of $5,000 to avoid service charge
- Must have a N.O.W. and Money Market account
- $15 service charge per month if minimum balance requirements are not met
- Variable rate of interest on N.O.W. account. Requires minimum daily balance of $1,500 to earn interest.
- Tiered variable rate on Money Market account. Requires a minimum daily balance of $5,000 to earn interest.
- Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of non-cash items (e.g. checks)
- Debits are any and all withdrawals made from this account, except for bank associated fees and/or service charges
- Fees are based on the combined daily balance for the current statement cycle, and are charged to the Connection N.O.W. account
- Per debit charge is $0.25 (first 15 checks on Money Market Account)
- Postage fee based on number of enclosures
- Transactions on Money Market Accounts are limited by law. Telephone, third party (checks, drafts & debit card transactions) and preauthorized transfers are limited to six per month. Preauthorized transfers include, but are not limited to, transfers processed through IBC Voice, IBC Link and IBC Bank Online. If transaction limits are exceeded on more than an occasional basis, the account type may be changed or account may be closed. Transactions made through Automatic Teller Machines (ATM) or in person over our teller window are unlimited.
- If third party checks written on Money Market account per statement cycle exceed 3, a $10 fee is assessed per check, regardless of the minimum daily balance
IBC Bank Instant Issue Visa Debit Card
IBC ATM/Debit card on N.O.W. account that can be used at any IBC ATM and over 30 million Visa locations worldwide.
FREE IBC Voice
Bank anytime and anywhere. Check your balance, make transfers, or order checks.
Bank from anywhere and anytime with 24/7 access to My IBC Bank Online with Bill Pay. Check your balance, make transfers, order checks, see your check images and pay bills.