- If you are looking for a traditional home loan program to purchase or refinance your home with a competitive interest rate, flexible down payment and the ability to finance up to $510,400 the conventional home loan may be the ideal loan for you.
- IBC Mortgage offers several government secured home loan programs for customers who would like to achieve the privilege of homeownership, including:
- If you are looking to purchase a home for the first time and like the idea of a low down payment, lenient credit score requirements, and the security of a government insured home loan, then FHA may be the perfect choice!
- The USDA home loan program is ideal if you would like to purchase a home in a rural area with up to 100 percent financing and the security of a government insured home loan.
- The VA home loan program allows qualified veterans and active military to buy a home with no down payment. Qualifications vary for VA loans depending on the time enlisted in the armed forces. Rates and terms are generally favorable to veterans that qualify for these loans.
- IBC Mortgage offers an attractive and robust in-house portfolio home loan solution with a common sense approach to obtaining financing. Our portfolio is tailored to fit the complex needs of our customers including self-employed and foreign nationals. If you are interested in a home loan without required mortgage insurance and the flexibility of financing up to 90 percent, the portfolio home loan may be a great solution for you.
- If you have found your "once in a life time" dream home and it requires a loan amount that is larger than permitted under a conventional home loan, IBC Mortgage can help! We offer expertise in financing jumbo loans.