Awards & RecognitionsIBC Bank's success comes from an aggressive and innovative attitude. The bank's We Do More philosophy reflects its dedication to the growth and success of its customers and communities. IBC Bank's goal is to go above and beyond in responding to our customers' needs.
PerformanceThe success of IBC Bank and its record of over 50 consecutive years of growth and profitability are attributable to Chairman of the Board and CEO, Dennis E. Nixon, and the leadership team surrounding him. International Bancshares Corporation has been ranked among the nation's best by business publishing giant Forbes Magazine based on factors such as asset quality, capital adequacy, growth, and profitability.
- #22 in Forbes Magazine's 100 Best Banks in America list (2019)
- #19 in Forbes Magazine's 100 Best Banks In America list (2018)
- Top 50 on Forbes Magazine's America's 50 Most Trustworthy Financial Companies List (2017)
- #50 in Forbes Magazine's 100 Best Banks in America's List (2016)
- Top 50 on Forbes Magazine's America's 100 Most Trustworthy Financial Companies List (2014)
- Forbes Magazine's Most Trustworthy Companies (2012)
IBC Bank has also received numerous awards for its commitment to the community. These awards include:
- Cornerstone Award from the Texas Bankers Foundation for "Operation Care Drop," a donation drive benefiting overseas U.S. military service members
- Governor's Volunteer Award from Texas Governor
- High Performance Bank Award on numerous occasions from the National Bankers Association in recognition of leadership qualities and excellence in overall performance and service
- George Washington Honor Medal from the Freedoms Foundation at Valley Forge
- Corporate Excellence Award on numerous occasions from the United Way for IBC Bank's strong community support. You can count on IBC Bank to tangibly demonstrate our dedication to the growth and success of your community year in, year out
Commitment to the CommunityOur commitment to Do More for the communities we serve permeates our company from the top down. Community involvement decisions are made on a local level because our more than 3,000 employees in Texas and Oklahoma are personally vested in the communities in which we live. IBC Bank employees are encouraged to actively participate in civic and charitable organizations supporting the arts, education, neighborhood revitalization, economic development, medical research and other philanthropic endeavors.
- In 2018, IBC Bank contributed over $3,000,000 to worthwhile organizations throughout the communities it serves