Receive bank account information via text by enrolling through our IBC Bank app.
First, go to the home screen and click "Menu." Select "Settings," then scroll down and select "Text Enrollment." Enable text banking, enter your phone number, and read/ agree to terms. Click "Save" and then "Account Preferences." Select the desired account and enable SMS/Text Enrollment. Give your account a unique 4-character display name and you're all set!
Using SMS, text any of the following commands to 226563 (bankme):
- LIST to receive a list of all text banking commands
- BAL to receive account balance
- XFER to transfer amount from account 1 to account 2
- HIST to receive account history (by account nickname)
- HELP for information about text banking and contact information